Maritime Hydraulic is looking for...
Maritime Hydraulic Repair Center is looking for a full time MILLWRIGHT to join our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance on hydraulic equipment.
- Adjust equipment, repair and/or replace parts on site.
- Well rounded experience in Machining and Mechanics.
- Knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic systems, and electrical is an asset.
- Read & interpret drawings, specifications and manufacturing data.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Be well organized, posses good work ethics and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work on-site and with minimum supervision.
- Drivers licence with a clean abstract is a necessity.
The Company is offering:
- Full company benefits.
- Competitive wages.
- Great working environment.
All resumes are appreciated, however only those who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Please click apply or fax resume to 857-3452.