|Company Name||Maritime Hydraulic Repair Centre (1997) Ltd.|
|Founded||May 1972 (43 years in business)|
|Head office address||355 MacNaughton Avenue, Moncton, NB E1H 2J9, Canada|
|Phone number||+1 (506) 858-0393|
|Fax number||+1 (506) 858-9658|
|MHD Offshore USA
|10695 Shadow Wood Dr, Houston, TX 77043, United States
Phone:+1 713-595-8880 / Fax: +1-713-595-8881
Contact: John Koos, President
|MHD Offshore Group - Malaysia Office||PN2387, Jalan Patau-Patau,
87000 WP Labuan | Malaysia
Contact: Muhammad Sadiq, Chief Technological Officer.
|Divisions||Maritime Hydraulic Heavy Fabrication and Machining Division
Contact: Bert Sonier, Vice President of Operations
Maritime Industrial Rubber
Contact: Marc LebLanc, Division Manager
Maritime Hydraulic Repair and Services
Contact: Jeremie Quinn, Plant Manager
|Field of business||Custom metal fabrication highly specialized in hydraulic solutions, engineered to solve complex projects.|
|Value proposition||Maritime Hydraulic offers an ideal combination of large advanced equipment, experienced and adaptable employess, and we are located in the center of the transportation hub of Atlantic Canada with close access to rail, ship and air transport.
We have developed strong relationships with our suppliers and partnered with supporting businesses to ensure that we can offer our clients the best option when it comes to their hydraulic/manufacturing needs.
|Mission||Maritime Hydraulic uses advanced hydraulic and mechanical design to manufacture unique pulling pushing and positioning solutions for a multitude of industries.|
|Core values||Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation|
Corporate contacts and functions
|Kim Carruthers||President and CEO
Phone: +1-506-858-0393 Ext 113
|Bert Sonier||Vice President of Operations
Phone: +1-506- 858-0393
|John Koos||MHD Offshore President
|Muhammad Sadiq||MHD Chief Technological Officer
Phone (Office): +60-10-286-7900 / Phone (Mobile): +60-13-222-7199
|Certifications||a) We have been certified and approved to build equipment under:
1. ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) requirements,
4. ASME section VIII
5. Canadian Welding Bureau under CSA standard W47.1, Division 2
b) ISO 9001:
1. MHD Offshore Group (Houston) certified in 2011
2. Canada facilities compliant as of 2014
c) ISO 9001:2015:
1. MHD Offshore Group (Malaysia)
|Innovation created by Maritime Hydraulic||1. Sea Tensioner (Riser Tensioner System) for deep and ultra-deep offshore rigs.
2. Sea Spring, heave compensation systems-
|List of Innovations||
1. Sea Tensioner (Riser Tensioner System) for deep and ultra-deep offshore rigs.
2. Sea Spring, heave compensation systems.
3. Various Chroming techniques for obscurely shaped parts made from specialty alloys.
4. Unmanned Helicopter development, specialized for pipeline and oil rig inspection.
5. Various documented studies of external load scenarios on hydraulic equipment.